Friday, March 19, 2010

Pi day madness!!!!
Ok...so pi day was so much fun...and pretty disgusting! We raised over 200 dollars for our eighth grade celebration day, so that was awesome. Students paid $1 to throw a paper plate with whipped cream on it at us. Our principal even participated. She is the one in the pics to my left. The guy to my right is the other 8th grade math teacher. We had so much fun. We also had pie eating contests...my classes against Barone's classes. That was a lot of fun! I couldn't eat the pie, but it was fun watching the students go crazy and really get into it.














3 comments:

Lindsay said...

oh my goodness looks like Pi day was loads of fun, and who wouldn't love to throw a pie in their teacher's face! haha, too funny!

Ashley said...

haha!! oh my gosh, what a mess!!! that is soo cool of you guys to let them pie you! You still look so cute with pie all over you!!!

Brittany said...

Oh you are a good sport to let them throw pie in your face! What a mess. You are so cute though, even with pie all over.