Friday, March 26, 2010

Spirit Week

Ok... So it was spirit week this week. Thursday was super hero day. This is what one of the teachers put on Good Morning Parsons (our video announcements in the morning). I was mortified at first, and then it just made me laugh really hard. My principal called me and she was laughing so hard she could barely talk. The only creepy thing is that a couple of students asked the teacher who put these on GMP to print the picture out so that they could take it home and put it on their wall. Kind of weird, but I have gained popularity points among the students!


Another teacher and I have been planning these outfits for a couple months for this rally. We were stoked to finally wear them. We ordered the shorts and socks and made our shirts. It was a blast to wear these smokin' hot outfits at school. The kids thought we were awesome and crazy at the same time! I had a lot of fun (even though the shorts were CRAZY short! Oh well. I even went to dance practice after school sporting my awesome outfit. I love fun days like this at school. It makes life interesting!





7 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh gosh Rach...this first picture is awesome~ it make me laugh. Love it! I love the outfits too. Very original and cute.

Brittany said...

made*

Ashley said...

sexy rach!!! i love the wonder woman picture..haha i'm laughing so hard!!! I bet the kids think you are such a fun teacher!

Ashley said...

haha okay so i went to your page again just so i could laugh at that first picture!!!

Rachel said...

I am so glad you enjoy the pic Ash. It is quite funny... and mortifying!

Lindsay said...

haha I know i love the superhero rachel... I am still not convinced that it really isn't you... you sure you didn't pose for that picture? =) haha Love the outfits you made too!!

Hannah Droll said...

Hey Rach, LOVE the hott superhero pic... WOW.