Saturday, September 12, 2009

My Classroom!!!!

Ok...so this is what my knees looked like after falling for no apparent reason! I now know that it is related to my health problems, but it was still really sad. I fell at Parsons and my knees were scabbed and bruised for at least 2 weeks! Goodness...I am so sad!

My cousin was so sweet and helped me set up my classroom! The following
pictures are from that day!



I absolutely love these two things that I put up!
The first is at the front of my classroom...a great quote.
The second is my favorite! I had my students complete the
phrase and write their response on 3 X 5 cards. It turned out
great and is so encouraging to both myself and the students.



This was such a surreal moment for me! Sitting at
MY desk...who would have thought? Craziness!

I absolutely LOVE teaching! It is the greatest thing in the world, and I could not
imagine doing anything else. This is definitely what I was born to do and I
am so happy that the moment has come for me to fulfill my dreams! Such an
amazing feeling!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I am so proud of you rach! Look at you... you are a real teacher. That is soo crazy and awesome! I bet your kids just love you.

Lindsay said...

I can't believe you are an actual teacher!! Well, I can, but it is still so awesome! How cool to have your own classroom and you are the teacher, crazy! Yes you were born to be a teacher! I love your classroom and the posters. How fun.

Brittany said...

Wow. I am so proud of you! How cool and I bet you are an amazing teacher!!

Brittany said...

Wow. I am so proud of you! How cool and I bet you are an amazing teacher!!