Saturday, September 12, 2009

Summer Madness!

So...I have been terrible at blogging! So sorry. I am just entirely too busy, but I wanted to post some pics of what I have been doing lately. Hope you enjoy!

Hannah, me (holding Bailey), and my cousin Rachelle (we are sort of like twins)
(I probably shouldn't share this, but this summer we decided that
any time one of us gets a compliment, we should call the other and
let the other know that WE got a compliment that day! We are so weird!)

Me posing...just being silly. My cousin was taking pics of me and I felt awkward,
so I just started posing!



Christina and Halle...Halle is getting so big! She is almost 10 months old

Just hanging out at the lake...Rachel and Rachelle!

Bailey in all her cuteness! She is almost 7 months old.

I hope you enjoyed these pictures! I would upload more, but it takes so long for each picture to upload. I hate that!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

so cute rach! you are a total beach babe!

Rachel said...

I don't know about a beach babe! But thanks!

Lindsay said...

I love all these pictures!! I agree with ash, you are a total beach babe, with the beach wispy hair thing going on underneath that hat, sexy rach! You are probably the hottest teacher out there for sure.